Wohnmobilhafen Hamburg – Terms and conditions
welcome to Wohnmobilhafen Hamburg. We are fortunate that Wohnmobilhafen Hamburg is so popular with considerate, friendly people. To keep it so we ask that all our visitors observe the following simple rules.
- Visitors agree to make payment when using the Wohnmobilhafen Hamburg site. The daily office hours of the reception are from 08.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. and from 12.30 p.m. – 04.30 p.m. Please leave your receipt clearly visible in the windshield of your motorhome.
- The price of the pitch entitles you to locate one motor home only.
Wohnmobilhafen Hamburg does not have an attendant. Please note that your property is brought onto Wohnmobilhafen Hamburg at your own risk. Your personal belongings are your own responsibility during your stay on the site. Any vehicle parked on our property is subject to very limited security cover.
We accept no liability whatsoever for any accident, loss or damage to your property, unless such loss, damage or accident is demonstrably due to our negligence or that for whom we are legally responsible. Wohnmobilhafen Hamburg will not be held responsible for any damage or inconvenience caused by acts of God including extreme weather conditions.
- Access and Vehicles
At all times you must:
Observe the 10km/h speed limit
Give way to pedestrians
Drive, manoeuvre and park carefully
No parking on roadways.
No parking on other pitches. Please park in one pitch only.
- Please clear up your pitch before departure.
Tidiness is a basic duty for all our visitors. Please treat all facilities with care.
- Waste Disposal
All waste has to be deposited in the designated waste containers.
- Open fires are not permitted.
- Setting up tents or awnings is not permitted.
Dogs must be kept on a short tether at all times, or on a short lead when walking within the site. Dog fouling must be cleaned up immediately. The owner must take responsibility for the dog at all times.
- Due to safety visitors are not allowed to carry on any commercial activity on the Wohnmobilhafen Hamburg site.
- Instructions of the management and staff have to be followed, especially with regard to parking.
- The management reserves the right to terminate a booking to anyone considered detrimental to the well-being, safety or comfort of other visitors of Wohnmobilhafen Hamburg. The management has the right to instruct you and your party to leave immediately, without compensation or refund should you not comply with the site rules.
- Wohnmobilhafen Hamburg is open 24 hours. Please register during our office hours:
Monday to Sunday from 08.00 a.m. to 12.00 pm and from 12.30 p.m. – 04.30 p.m.
Check-out by 12.00 p.m. on the day of departure.